Old May 19th 05, 07:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thameslink

"lonelytraveller" wrote in
message oups.com...
That was message 20. If you use google groups, and look at messages 19
and 18, it will make perfect sense

And how many of us do you think go near Google Groups ?

--
Richard

Old May 19th 05, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 19 May 2005 11:44:34 -0700, "lonelytraveller"
wrote:

Neither platform is on the surface, and I am unable to fly over the
various obstructions, and nor do I have X ray eyes to see where beneath
my feet each platform begins/ends, so I don't see how that is possible.

Have you ever even been there? Try walking between KX Thameslink and
KXStP Circle Line over the surface - like Mr Feather says, it's
obvious if you actually do it.
Old May 19th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message .com,
lonelytraveller writes
Neither platform is on the surface, and I am unable to fly over the
various obstructions, and nor do I have X ray eyes to see where beneath
my feet each platform begins/ends, so I don't see how that is possible.

There you go again, no hint of what you are talking about. Newsgroups
are transmitted asynchronously, there is no central repository of
messages, it is possible (and even likely) that many readers will see a
response to a message before seeing the original.

So please quote enough of the message you are responding to that people
know what you are talking about.

--
Eric Junkermann
Old May 19th 05, 09:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article .com,
lonelytraveller writes
Neither platform is on the surface, and I am unable to fly over the
various obstructions, and nor do I have X ray eyes to see where beneath
my feet each platform begins/ends, so I don't see how that is possible.

I have no idea what you are talking about. All the platforms at West
Hampstead are on the surface.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work:
Old May 19th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I don't. I don't need to, so long as ****wits like you aren't being stubborn.