London Banter

-   -   Picc Line Signals (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3259-picc-line-signals.html)

Paul Corfield July 15th 05 03:53 PM

Picc Line Signals

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:32:03 GMT, Stuart
wrote:

And then there's the refurbishments of Turnpike Lane and Manor House.
They've only been able to work nights replacing all those tiles until
this week. Would like to think they're taking the oppertunity of the
closure to finish them off quicker!

I doubt it though

They (Tube Lines) have got and taken exactly that opportunity.
Caledonian Road as well.
--
Paul C

Stuart July 15th 05 04:10 PM

Picc Line Signals

Paul Corfield wrote:

They (Tube Lines) have got and taken exactly that opportunity.
Caledonian Road as well.

Excellent. I suppose any continuation of work on Kings Cross tube
station is not possible?

Clive R Robertson July 15th 05 07:37 PM

Picc Line Signals

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:27:14 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Hobbayne wrote:
No first job on the agenda is to suspend the Picc line from Acton to
HPC to replace all the track from Acton to Hamm.

That's currently plannned for weekend possesions of both Piccadilly and
District starting next month.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...t.asp?prID=398

I note with interest that, on these weekends, valid tickets (including
Travelcards but excluding Pre-pay) will be accepted on both Heathrow
Express and Heathrow Connect. I think a trip to Heathrow will be in
order to sample these services!

Regards,

Clive

--
Clive R Robertson -- AS/400 Programmer.

Webmaster of http://www.osterleypark.org.uk/ -- this describes
a beautiful National Trust property in West London.