Old July 15th 05, 03:58 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:32:52 +0100, "Loony Tune"
wrote:

It's a well known fact that certain big business's backed the IRA Assthrobby

Loony T

Ok, who, and with cites.

Then you can tell me what YOU personally have done to address any
guilty parties.

Thanks.

"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:18:07 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:54:42 GMT, Gerard wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:38:01 +0100, "Loony Tune"
wrote:

Well knowing how the Americans fire, they'll end up nuking Australia!!

We haven't blown up any of your trains or buses.

Yes you have or at least you paid for the explosives. IRA ring any
bells.

You're claiming the United States paid for IRA explosives? Use
another foil wrap in your hat Assthrobby cause your signals are
screwy.

Old July 15th 05, 04:08 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:52:15 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:17:05 -0400, Sarah Czepiel
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:48:20 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

wrote:

Well knowing how the Americans fire, they'll end up nuking Australia!!

We haven't blown up any of your trains or buses.

Yes you have or at least you paid for the explosives. IRA ring any
bells.

You're claiming the United States paid for IRA explosives? Use
another foil wrap in your hat Assthrobby cause your signals are
screwy.

Er....did I mention the United States????? Nope...I didn't.

So your statement, " Yes you have or at least you paid for the
explosives. IRA ring any bells. " was actually accusing Gerard of
paying for the IRA explosives??

I was accusing American's not the US Govt unless YOU are suggesting
that the US Govt was involved, is that what you are saying!!?

You clearly said " YOU " when addressing Gerard. The burden of
clarification is on you. It's not up to anyone reading your silly
screeds to try and figure out what you *might* be meaning.

Now I know why you claim to be famous. You just didn't tell me it was
for being a complete idiot.

Surely it's better than being famous (on antu anyway)for being ugly,
old and impersonating men?

Why would I object to you making yourselves the laughingstocks?

Old July 15th 05, 05:56 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 08:29:33 +0100, "Loony Tune"
wrote:

Now correct me if I'm wrong, and as I'm sure your read gutter newspapers and
listen to Bush backed news TV, you will, who shot the most amount of GB
soldiers in both Desert Storm I and II? Do you want a clue ****-wit? Well
they begin with U ends in A and has S in the middle. And just in case your
illiteracy means you can't decipher that, it's USA prick. Now **** off back
to you trailer park and shag your sister or what ever else you do to you
family and animals.

You write the above and have the gall to accuse somebody else of
illiteracy?!

Charlie

--
Remove NO-SPOO-PLEASE from my email address to reply
Please send no unsolicited email or foodstuffs
Old July 15th 05, 08:17 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

Loony Tune wrote:

Well knowing how the Americans fire, they'll end up nuking Australia!!

We hate kangaroos anyway!

Fair point

Loony T

Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.

Old July 15th 05, 11:53 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Webzpider wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

Stung in an Afghan 'hornets' nest'

Why not? You lot always drop bombs on your allies.

When did we do that?

Remember the Iraq war? You bombed the Kurds and
the Brits.

Oh, that was an accident (wink wink).

Isn't it what you're going to say when you nuke Pakistan?

Probably.

Old July 16th 05, 02:47 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

On that basis you merkins should nuke Mexico.

OK. When should we start?

Whenever. It'll be interesting to see California rise up against the
rest of you.

Like that would ever happen..

Old July 16th 05, 10:05 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

Whenever. It'll be interesting to see California rise up against the
rest of you.

Like that would ever happen..

How many nuclear bunkers are sold in the US annually ?

Beats me. I didn't know there was a market for them. But that has
something to do with California because?

Old July 16th 05, 10:34 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

Whenever. It'll be interesting to see California rise up against the
rest of you.

Like that would ever happen..

How many nuclear bunkers are sold in the US annually ?

Beats me. I didn't know there was a market for them. But that has
something to do with California because?

Plenty of your fellow merkins are not convinced that California won't
rise up against them.

Because they won't, Stupid. And why would they?

Old July 16th 05, 04:00 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 06:34:44 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

Uncle Fester wrote:

America the Beautiful wrote

Whenever. It'll be interesting to see California rise up against the
rest of you.

Like that would ever happen..

How many nuclear bunkers are sold in the US annually ?

Beats me. I didn't know there was a market for them. But that has
something to do with California because?

Plenty of your fellow merkins are not convinced that California won't
rise up against them.

Because they won't, Stupid. And why would they?

Eeesh Chris! From where did you drag up this retard, Uncle Fester?