Old July 18th 05, 09:37 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"the guvnor" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:43:53 +0100, Uncle Fester
wrote:

WTF are you on? We've never needed help from the US to solve any
terrorist problems - it's been the reverse. How many $millions did you
silly ****ers send to the IRA?

And don't forget how they bankrolled Bin Laden in Afghanistan...

And the Iraqi's

Old July 18th 05, 11:51 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"Greg Procter" wrote in message

Loony Tune wrote:

Well knowing how the Americans fire, they'll end up nuking Australia!!

Loony T

Are you trying to spread yank paranoia????

Well the Yanks are already paranoid otherwise they wouldn't be trying to
'turn' the rest of the world to their way of thinking. The rest of us are
just worried that when you do fire, it nearly always ends up in the wrong
place. Namely their so-called allies.

Loony T

Old July 18th 05, 11:55 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Obviously it's the other way around, idiot. You're kind all over the
world are ****ing your pants you're so afraid that we are going to
spank you.

You couldn't spank you're Momma's monkey

Loony T

Old July 18th 05, 06:40 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 05:36:28 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

Uncle Fester wrote:
America the Beautiful wrote

I don't know. It must be that time of year again when their governments
let them play on the computer for a short time. Funny how he tries to
trounce us Americans with his screen name of a great American icon Uncle
Fester.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

something caught in your throat?

Probably a penis.

Old July 18th 05, 06:41 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:09:11 +0100, sharky wrote:

Yes. We stomped a mud hole in the "arse" of the British not that long
ago.

Where was that then? When you backed us so fully in the Falklands? How
many troops did you send?

This will save you quite a bit of time.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=50104

" Other researchers have confirmed the "supportive maintenance"
efforts of the U.S. of fuel, missiles, etc*, and Pres Reagan did offer
such military aid as mentioned below....."

* The vital part of that "etc" was the US gave Biritan satellite intel
and navigational assistance.

Now please get ****ed since you've proven you can't grasp your own
military history.
Old July 19th 05, 04:23 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:53:27 +0100, Uncle Fester
wrote:

Sarah Czepiel wrote

Where was that then? When you backed us so fully in the Falklands? How
many troops did you send?

This will save you quite a bit of time.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=50104

" Other researchers have confirmed the "supportive maintenance"
efforts of the U.S. of fuel, missiles, etc*, and Pres Reagan did offer
such military aid as mentioned below....."

* The vital part of that "etc" was the US gave Biritan satellite intel
and navigational assistance.

Now please get ****ed since you've proven you can't grasp your own
military history.

All I see is ...

I did not find any evidence...
There is no record of U.S. activity...

Get back to scraping barrels.

Get back to reading the cite. You're just playing a ****wit, right?
Old July 19th 05, 04:25 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:50:05 +0100, Uncle Fester
wrote:

Sarah Czepiel wrote

something caught in your throat?

Probably a penis.

Jealous ?

That you're choking on a penis? Get off the drugs Junkie.

Old July 19th 05, 09:46 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:09:11 +0100, sharky wrote:

Yes. We stomped a mud hole in the "arse" of the British not that long
ago.

Where was that then? When you backed us so fully in the Falklands? How
many troops did you send?

This will save you quite a bit of time.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=50104

In proving you did '**** all'

My question was 'How many troops did you send'
The answer seems to be 'NONE'

" Other researchers have confirmed the "supportive maintenance"
efforts of the U.S. of fuel, missiles, etc*, and Pres Reagan did offer
such military aid as mentioned below....."

"Although never officially acknowledged there are reports that during
the conflict the United States offered Britain the loan of a US Navy
aircraft carrier should the worst happen to either Invincible or
Hermes"

Oh great, IF you lose your aircraft carrier, you can borrow one of ours,
but you'll have to drive it yourselves!

Basically:

""Across the Atlantic, President Reagan tries to stay neutral and
agrees to Secretary Haig starting his shuttle diplomacy......
.....(Activity in) Washington D.C. - President Ronald Reagan, Secretary
of State Alexander Haig, British ambassador Sir Nicholas Henderson,
Argentine ambassador Snr Esteban Takacs.....Over the next four weeks,
America's attempts to be even-handed are not appreciated by Mrs
Thatcher, although in US terms, having to choose between Latin
American friend and main European ally is no easy matter..."

That sums it up, **** our main ally, prevaricate.

* The vital part of that "etc" was the US gave Biritan satellite intel
and navigational assistance.

Oooh, we got some satellite images - wow. Navigational assistance?
********, we know where the Falklands are - we own them!

Now please get ****ed since you've proven you can't grasp your own
military history.

You don't even read your own cites and just prove your own country's
lack of commitment to pacts with allies, unless there is some oil involved.

Iraq would have gone well if half of Europe hadn't sent troops rather
than some footage of Bagdad "Here you go Bush, attack that building
behind the camel"

No wonder half the world hates Merkins, you are so up your own arses you
can't see what supercilliuos ******s you are.

Oh, on a finishing note
"We will not be afraid of terrorists"
"No US personnel allowed inside the Greater London area"

Would be funny if not so lame.

Old July 19th 05, 04:26 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:46:08 +0100, sharky wrote:

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 02:09:11 +0100, sharky wrote:

Yes. We stomped a mud hole in the "arse" of the British not that long
ago.

Where was that then? When you backed us so fully in the Falklands? How
many troops did you send?

This will save you quite a bit of time.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=50104

In proving you did '**** all'

My question was 'How many troops did you send'
The answer seems to be 'NONE'

You asked THREE questions:

1.Where was that then?
2. When you backed us so fully in the Falklands?
3. How many troops did you send?

I answered ALL THREE with my site, ya goofy ****.

" Other researchers have confirmed the "supportive maintenance"
efforts of the U.S. of fuel, missiles, etc*, and Pres Reagan did offer
such military aid as mentioned below....."

"Although never officially acknowledged there are reports that during
the conflict the United States offered Britain the loan of a US Navy
aircraft carrier should the worst happen to either Invincible or
Hermes"

Oh great, IF you lose your aircraft carrier, you can borrow one of ours,
but you'll have to drive it yourselves!

Your RN isn't capable of operating a sophisticated air craft carrier?
In that case I'm very glad you didn't need one of ours.

Basically:

""Across the Atlantic, President Reagan tries to stay neutral and
agrees to Secretary Haig starting his shuttle diplomacy......
....(Activity in) Washington D.C. - President Ronald Reagan, Secretary
of State Alexander Haig, British ambassador Sir Nicholas Henderson,
Argentine ambassador Snr Esteban Takacs.....Over the next four weeks,
America's attempts to be even-handed are not appreciated by Mrs
Thatcher, although in US terms, having to choose between Latin
American friend and main European ally is no easy matter..."

That sums it up, **** our main ally, prevaricate.

If you can get through it, read Maggie's book. Just do it.

* The vital part of that "etc" was the US gave Biritan satellite intel
and navigational assistance.

Oooh, we got some satellite images - wow. Navigational assistance?
********, we know where the Falklands are - we own them!

You didn't have satellite intel which we provided you and you needed
to use our navsats. You didn't have any in position to do the job at
the time.

Now please get ****ed since you've proven you can't grasp your own
military history.

You don't even read your own cites and just prove your own country's
lack of commitment to pacts with allies, unless there is some oil involved.

Thanks for reminding me! We're such great guys we also provided your
fleet with oilers during your two week trip south.

Iraq would have gone well if half of Europe hadn't sent troops rather
than some footage of Bagdad "Here you go Bush, attack that building
behind the camel"

No wonder half the world hates Merkins, you are so up your own arses you
can't see what supercilliuos ******s you are.

Oh, on a finishing note
"We will not be afraid of terrorists"
"No US personnel allowed inside the Greater London area"

Would be funny if not so lame.

You're only here because hardy injections of spunk from the US of A
kept your grandmothers legs open.

Now go get ****ed Sweetie, seriously. It'll improve your disposition
and clear up your skin problem.