Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd 05, 10:36 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

That would leave you with no civilization. All you Ukers are runts
compared to Americans

Now, correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure YOUR history, courtesy of 20th
Century Fox, will prove I am wrong) but usually you find that the runts are
the young/new born. As your 'country' is only about 200 years old, I'll
leave you to work it out. (Now you might need to use all your fingers to
count and maybe try using a friend's too). Well done!

Loony T