Old July 22nd 05, 10:45 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Default TIME TO NUKE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!

"Sarah Czepiel" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:48:43 +1200, Greg Procter
wrote:

As I have repeatedly pointed out and you consistently confirm, you are
so scared of the US you **** your pants every time it mentioned.

Paranoid and arrogant - the usual yank disease!

Smelly wet trousers - The Procter Condition.

I'm sorry to hear about your trousers Sarah. Try Canistan. That should get
rid of the smell and panty liners should help the wetness.

Loony T

Old July 22nd 05, 06:34 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

Considering the title of this thread, might I just correct you on something
please?
Since the free-fall bombs went, the only "nukes" that the UK has at it's
disposal are the ones in the US-supplied missiles in our submarines. These
are not ours and the use of them is not in the gift of the British Prime
Minister. The UK merely runs that small part of the American nuclear
deterrent by their permission. Their only use would be in defence of the
American homeland.
Britain is no longer a nuclear power. France is, India is, Israel is, and -
oh, I almost forgot; Pakistan also is able to brandish the big nuclear
stick.
So if you ever again get the urge to shout "Time to Nuke Pakistan!" perhaps
you'll first pause to remember that Pakistan is an independent nuclear power
and Britain isn't.
Cheers.

Steve.

"Arj mosem bohot ar char!"

Old July 22nd 05, 08:43 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

S.Phillips. wrote:

[...]

Ummm, I'm an American!!!!!!!!

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.
Old July 22nd 05, 10:29 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

S.Phillips. wrote:

[...]

I wasn't aware that you started the thread; it's just the daft title that
got to me.
It's just the sort of thing farty little Britishers come out with. They are
all under the impression their sawn-off pitiful country still has a nuclear
tail to wag.
By the way, my name isn't Ummm.

Best

Steve.

Old July 22nd 05, 11:52 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london

S.Phillips. wrote:

[...]

Now that they realize they are a target of terror, something which
they've been denying, they are trying to blame it all on us great
Americans. Notice how they didn't do much about it either.

By the way, my name isn't Ummm.

Sorry, Steve. My name is Chris, Mr. Fleitman if you're nasty.

Best

Steve.