Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th 05, 10:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default About West London Tram

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:09:18 -0000, wrote:

David Bradley said:

On 12 Nov 2005 18:19:07 -0800, wrote:

David Bradley wrote:

www.tfwl.org.uk - a site that has quickly established itself to
have exceptional credibility and well thought out responses

With whom has it "quickly established itself to have exceptional
credibility and well thought out responses"? Where is the evidence
to support this assertion?

uk.transport.london is not the entire world and its readership does
not appear to be populated with professionals from the transport
industry. It is to that group of people that I ascribe my comments.
Exactly what evidence do you wish me to produce? Do you have
anything to suggest that might be an improvement for public transport
users or are you just there to whinge and moan?

You still haven't answered Kev's question: "Where is the evidence to
support this assertion?"

I ask simply what kind of evidence do you want, I have enough to fill hundreds
of lines in this thread. If I give one example, or more, you will find
reasons why that is not good enough; if I respond with everything, what useful
purpose will that serve?

Fortunately I get a considerable amount of email feedback on my website that
is constructively helpful and acknowledgments that it has proved invaluable in
the work that the writer is engaged in. As a direct result of the web site I
have had invitations to speak at conferences and requests to attend forums and
committee meetings of those that are the "shakers and movers" of transport
policy.

No my Lady, it is you that is out in the cold. But then you won't be rreading
his because I have been excluded from your inbox. Nothing like not wanting to
hear the truth is there?

David Bradley