Old December 21st 05, 07:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default travelcard

Hello,

My husband and I are arriving in London by eurostar on saturday morning
till monday afternoon.
Is it cheaper for us to buy two week-end travelcards zone 1 or a family
travelcard or something else ? (to take train, subway, buses n the zone
1)
Thanks

Michèle

Old December 21st 05, 08:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

My husband and I are arriving in London by eurostar on saturday morning till monday afternoon.
Is it cheaper for us to buy two week-end travelcards zone 1 or a family travelcard or something
else ? (to take train, subway, buses n the zone 1)
Thanks

Michèle

Weekend travelcards are no longer sold. There is a 3-day ticket for £15.

Old December 21st 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

TKD wrote:
My husband and I are arriving in London by eurostar on saturday morning till monday afternoon.
Is it cheaper for us to buy two week-end travelcards zone 1 or a family travelcard or something
else ? (to take train, subway, buses n the zone 1)
Thanks

Michèle

Weekend travelcards are no longer sold. There is a 3-day ticket for £15.

And one of those three days for the original poster will be Christmas
Day, when they really aren't going to be able to use much public
transport anyway, so I suspect a 1-day Travelcard for Saturday and
another for Monday will most likely be their best bet.
Old December 21st 05, 10:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Dave Newt a formulé ce mercredi :
TKD wrote:
My husband and I are arriving in London by eurostar on saturday morning
till monday afternoon.
Is it cheaper for us to buy two week-end travelcards zone 1 or a family
travelcard or something else ? (to take train, subway, buses n the zone 1)
Thanks

Michèle

Weekend travelcards are no longer sold. There is a 3-day ticket for £15.

And one of those three days for the original poster will be Christmas Day,
when they really aren't going to be able to use much public transport anyway,
so I suspect a 1-day Travelcard for Saturday and another for Monday will most
likely be their best bet.

Thanks to TKD and you for these informations.

Michèle