Old December 22nd 05, 04:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 1,327 selfish *******s attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

Old December 22nd 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Old December 22nd 05, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C! C! is offline

wrote:
Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?

Old December 22nd 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mal Mal is offline

I would suggest that anyone wearing a badge with the 4 letter word mentioned
would not be wearing it very long. Its got nothing to do with Tube staff...I
think the upholders of the law would object...and quite rightly so. In fact
i object to your use in this forum. Try and use big words.

Mal

"C!" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old December 22nd 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
C! C! is offline

Old December 22nd 05, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote:
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

I'm a driver, can I have one?
Old December 23rd 05, 06:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?

I was thinking what might happen if I met him!

Old December 23rd 05, 07:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

Happy Christmas Troll

Old December 23rd 05, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:24:52 +0000 (UTC), "BarkingMad"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

Happy Christmas Troll

So I've been posting to this newsgroup regularly for the last 4 years,
just so I can "troll" it this Christmas? Ironic that the above is
_your_ only post to the group ever!

--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/