London Banter

-   -   1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3699-1-327-selfish-bastards-attempt.html)

[email protected] December 22nd 05 04:19 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

[email protected] December 22nd 05 04:44 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

C! December 22nd 05 06:04 PM

wrote:
Bet you won't keep your front teeth for very long.

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?

Mal December 22nd 05 06:17 PM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

I would suggest that anyone wearing a badge with the 4 letter word mentioned
would not be wearing it very long. Its got nothing to do with Tube staff...I
think the upholders of the law would object...and quite rightly so. In fact
i object to your use in this forum. Try and use big words.

Mal

"C!" wrote in message
oups.com...

www.waspies.net December 22nd 05 08:45 PM

wrote:
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

I'm a driver, can I have one? :)

[email protected] December 23rd 05 06:34 AM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?

I was thinking what might happen if I met him!

BarkingMad December 23rd 05 07:24 AM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

Happy Christmas Troll

Nick Cooper December 23rd 05 07:39 AM

On 22 Dec 2005 23:34:44 -0800, wrote:

Are the tube staff *that* bad that someone wearing an anti Bob Crowe
badge would get beaten then?

I was thinking what might happen if I met him!

My, you're big and grown-up, aren't you? Threatening people you don't
know from the comfort of sitting behind a keyboard must make you feel
so big and hard.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War, and in Films & TV:
http://www.nickcooper.org.uk/

Nick Cooper December 23rd 05 07:43 AM

1,327 selfish bastards attempt to ruin NYE for thousands of Londonders

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:24:52 +0000 (UTC), "BarkingMad"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I'm thinking of making up a big "Bob Crow is a ****" badge and wearing
in while travelling on the Tube over th festive period....

Happy Christmas Troll

So I've been posting to this newsgroup regularly for the last 4 years,
just so I can "troll" it this Christmas? Ironic that the above is
_your_ only post to the group ever!