Old July 22nd 03, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jon Jon is offline

Default Traffic lights

No sadly, those annoying asylum seekers are still washing your windowscreen
at the liughts, even if you ask/tell/shout at them not. They then have the
nerve to ask for a pound for the trouble they have gone through. I just
ignore most of them and before long most get the message, although there are
a few who seem to think that I won't chase them down the street and kick the
**** into them if they kick my car, how strange!!

Also the beggers are still in full force. Hop Along Soliman is still plying
his trade with his withered leg at Southgate on the North Circular Road by
the BP Station, and the lady with the baby is stll using the crying child
sob story at the Romford Road junction of the North Circular Road. Trouble
is she has to whack the child to get it to cry in order for people to feel
sorry for her/it

And finally don't forget the crack addict who begs at you car window for any
money you may nbot have a use for. She can often be found in the
Dalston/Wood green areas

"Madmucks" wrote in message
Until about 4 years ago I used to spend my working day driving round

London.
Eventually, I came to my senses and realised there were much nicer,easier,
less stressful and more fulfilling ways of making a living and became a

bomb
disposal expert (only joking- rhe first bit is true, though).
One thing I have been wondering- do you still have those
infuriating people at traffic kights who throw filthy water on your
windscreen and then scratch it by rubbing it with a gritty rag?
Are they still operating, or have they all been taken away and executed?