London Banter

-   -   London Tube Anagram Map (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3865-london-tube-anagram-map.html)

M J Forbes February 26th 06 10:06 AM

London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

Stephen,

Map sent to your email address.

Regards

Matt

"Stephen Richards" wrote in message
This is what you get if you go to that site now:

Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of
Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd

What was the harm?

Did anyone make a copy before the site was taken down (or to the owner of
the site, can you send me a copy - I'd love tit as a desktop.

Stephen

Allan Gould February 26th 06 12:36 PM

Stephen Richards wrote:

This is what you get if you go to that site now:

Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of
Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd

[snip]

The legal action got noted in The Times yesterday (Sat):
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...057260,00.html

Allan

D7666 February 26th 06 02:18 PM

Stephen Richards wrote:

Did anyone make a copy before the site was taken down (or to the owner
of the site, can you send me a copy - I'd love tit as a desktop.

Freudian slip ?

--
Nick

Peter February 26th 06 03:22 PM

London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

Stephen Richards wrote in news:1140948256.6024.0
@lotis.uk.clara.net:

http://home.greywulf.net/images/anagrammap.gif

Snjstar February 27th 06 10:34 AM

London Tube Anagram Map - TFL sense of humour failure

I cannot zoom in on the map so cannot read it, please advise me or
Email it to me in a formatI can read the station names.

Thanks