London Banter

-   -   Normal Service Has Been Resumed (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/3875-normal-service-has-been-resumed.html)

Ian Jelf February 15th 06 08:03 AM

Normal Service Has Been Resumed

Before my unfortunate experience in Piccadilly yesterday afternoon (see
"oops" thread), I called in at the London Transport's Museum Shop.

After a few visits there where the normally offhand service seemed to
have become a thing of the past, I see that Normal Service Has Been
Resumed. The chap behind the counter actually sighed when I took
something to the till to pay, interrupting his coffee! :-))

Oh well.......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Rev. CMOT TMPV February 15th 06 10:34 PM

Normal Service Has Been Resumed

Once upon a time -- around about 2/15/06 04:03 --
possibly wrote:

After a few visits there where the normally offhand service seemed to
have become a thing of the past, I see that Normal Service Has Been
Resumed. The chap behind the counter actually sighed when I took
something to the till to pay, interrupting his coffee! :-))

Oh, he's waited on me before. And a few years back, some young lady was
rather put out when I interrupted her mobile phone conversation to ask for
something in the case. Bloody customers ALWAYS want something.

-- Rev CMOT

--
"My karma ran over your dogma" -- Bumper Sticker