Old February 15th 06, 08:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Normal Service Has Been Resumed

Before my unfortunate experience in Piccadilly yesterday afternoon (see
"oops" thread), I called in at the London Transport's Museum Shop.

After a few visits there where the normally offhand service seemed to
have become a thing of the past, I see that Normal Service Has Been
Resumed. The chap behind the counter actually sighed when I took
something to the till to pay, interrupting his coffee! :-))

Oh well.......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK