London Banter

-   -   Parking in Notting Hill (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/391-parking-notting-hill.html)

Seanie O'Kilfoyle July 24th 03 08:59 PM

Parking in Notting Hill

"Steve Moore" wrote in message
I'm driving up to Notting Hill tonight from the West carting loads of
gear. Consequently I need to drive all the way into Notting Hill
rather than 'Park n Riding'. What's parking likely to be like around
NHG/Ladbroke Grove around 7:00 tonight for a couple of hours?
Meters? Off-street parking?

TIA

__Steve__

Poor Steve

Why not thank everyone for their help

If you'd asked a trainspotting question you'd be drowning in reponses

*G*

Steve Moore July 25th 03 06:55 PM

Parking in Notting Hill

In article , Seanie
O'Kilfoyle wrote:
"Steve Moore" wrote in message
I'm driving up to Notting Hill tonight from the West carting loads

of
gear. Consequently I need to drive all the way into Notting Hill
rather than 'Park n Riding'. What's parking likely to be like

around
NHG/Ladbroke Grove around 7:00 tonight for a couple of hours?
Meters? Off-street parking?

TIA

__Steve__

Poor Steve

Why not thank everyone for their help

If you'd asked a trainspotting question you'd be drowning in

reponses

*G*

:-)) In the end I found a (free) meter in Holland Park only 2 mins
from where I needed to be. Couldn't believe how easy it was to park -
and there was us thinking of spending £36 on travelcards to avoid the
hassle!