Old July 24th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Parking in Notting Hill

"Steve Moore" wrote in message
I'm driving up to Notting Hill tonight from the West carting loads of
gear. Consequently I need to drive all the way into Notting Hill
rather than 'Park n Riding'. What's parking likely to be like around
NHG/Ladbroke Grove around 7:00 tonight for a couple of hours?
Meters? Off-street parking?

TIA

__Steve__

Poor Steve

Why not thank everyone for their help

If you'd asked a trainspotting question you'd be drowning in reponses

*G*

Old July 25th 03, 06:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Seanie
O'Kilfoyle wrote:
"Steve Moore" wrote in message
I'm driving up to Notting Hill tonight from the West carting loads

of
gear. Consequently I need to drive all the way into Notting Hill
rather than 'Park n Riding'. What's parking likely to be like

around
NHG/Ladbroke Grove around 7:00 tonight for a couple of hours?
Meters? Off-street parking?

TIA

__Steve__

Poor Steve

Why not thank everyone for their help

If you'd asked a trainspotting question you'd be drowning in

reponses

*G*

:-)) In the end I found a (free) meter in Holland Park only 2 mins
from where I needed to be. Couldn't believe how easy it was to park -
and there was us thinking of spending £36 on travelcards to avoid the
hassle!