Old March 15th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
LT LT is offline

Default Windsor?

Do any of the London passes include the train to Windsor? Can I use the
oyster card to get there?
Thanks LT

Old March 15th 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

LT wrote:
Do any of the London passes include the train to Windsor? Can I use the
oyster card to get there?

No to both, AIUI.

If you already have a Travelcard you can, however, save a bit of money
by buying a ticket (single or return) from Boundary Zone 6 (or the
appropriate zone) to the desired Windsor station.

Neil