Old May 27th 06, 01:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default LONELY GIRL VISITING LONDON

Hi, is it safe for a girl to be visiting London by herself? I plan to
visit London this summer and I am both excited and worried.
Also I'd like to know the cost of the taxi from the airport to London
city. Thanks.
I am Natasha, from Russia. http://www.geocities.com/c4consultant

Old May 27th 06, 08:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
joe joe is offline

" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi, is it safe for a girl to be visiting London by herself? I plan to
visit London this summer and I am both excited and worried.
Also I'd like to know the cost of the taxi from the airport to London
city. Thanks.
I am Natasha, from Russia. http://www.geocities.com/c4consultant

lol I don't know what this spam's about, but it's very poorly done.

Old May 27th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 27 May 2006 15:36:41 +0100,
Whinging Courier
wrote in :
In uk.transport.london, Dr Ivan D. Reid belched forth and ejected the
following:

On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:53:47 +0100,
Whinging Courier
wrote in :

If you're half decent looking and depending which airport, I'll bring
you into town for a shag and a blow job.

Ever dependable, eh mate?

You know me, Santa ;-)

If we ever meet again, you're dead, you are! Unless you're buying...

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
Old May 28th 06, 12:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2006 12:53:47 +0100,
Whinging Courier
wrote in :
In uk.transport.london, belched forth and ejected
the following:

I am Natasha, from Russia.

Have you got any pictures of yourself?

[1]

[1] Newbie, it's supposed to be, "are there any pictures of you naked, on the
Web?"

I thought it was "jpgs plz".

tom

--
I content myself with the Speculative part [...], I care not for the
Practick. I seldom bring any thing to use, 'tis not my way. Knowledge

Visiting London hanscan London Transport 16 December 16th 10 08:56 PM
pretty girl!! No Name London Transport 0 June 14th 08 11:45 PM
Hottest military girl is looking for fun! [email protected] London Transport 0 April 2nd 07 09:01 AM
Visiting London & Newcastle: any suggested stations george lewycky London Transport 1 September 29th 03 01:05 PM
Visiting London & Newcastle: any suggested stations george lewycky London Transport 5 September 19th 03 09:50 AM