Old June 3rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Using the Northern line this weekend?

"Check for the latest update on the Northern line following Friday's
incident"

"NORTHERN LINE: Suspended between Camden Town and East Finchley due to
the derailment of an empty train in Archway sidings. Severe delays are
occurring on the rest of the line.

Replacement buses operate as follows:

Service A: between Finchley Central and Bounds Green, non-stop.

Service B: between East Finchley and Highbury & Islington, via Highgate
and Archway.

London Underground tickets are also valid on local London Buses and
First Capital Connect train services."

So thanks TFL, yes I am using the Northern Line this weekend - or at
least I hoped I would. Thanks to your like I have no idea - I need to be
in London for 10, can I rely (sic) on the northern Line.

At least there was a replacement bus service tonight, get to East
Finchley and then wait for 10 minutes for the shuttle train to leave -
while no more buses arrived. Well I never wanted those 10 minutes of my
life.

No idea about other lines, but the northern is becoming like a piece of
****, the train indicators and the trains so unreliable, barely a day
goes by without a delay and pathetic excuses (stalled train at
stockwell at 7am being blamed for fuk's at 9pm) - is the northern line
just one big LUL **** up?