London Banter

-   -   East London Line Extension (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/4405-east-london-line-extension.html)

Bob August 22nd 06 07:56 AM

East London Line Extension

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

eastender August 30th 06 09:12 AM

East London Line Extension

Bob wrote:

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

Plenty of work going on on the bridges and track bed from what I can see.
Local paper reports it on time.

E.

Kev August 30th 06 03:00 PM

East London Line Extension

eastender wrote:
Bob wrote:

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

Plenty of work going on on the bridges and track bed from what I can see.
Local paper reports it on time.

E.

Its very early days though so plenty of time for delays and budget
overuns. I mean Wembley Stadium was still on schedule right up until
February according to Multiplex.

Kevin

eastender August 30th 06 04:53 PM

East London Line Extension

Kev wrote

Its very early days though so plenty of time for delays and budget
overuns. I mean Wembley Stadium was still on schedule right up until
February according to Multiplex.

Actually it's already about 5 years late - it was held up by among other
things by that objection about a dear old viaduct in Shoreditch.

E.