Old August 22nd 06, 07:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Bob is offline

Default East London Line Extension

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

Old August 30th 06, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Bob wrote:

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

Plenty of work going on on the bridges and track bed from what I can see.
Local paper reports it on time.

E.

Old August 30th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

eastender wrote:
Bob wrote:

Seems a long time since we heard a progress report on the refurbishment
work north of Broadgate - Is it on time, on budget?

Plenty of work going on on the bridges and track bed from what I can see.
Local paper reports it on time.

E.

Its very early days though so plenty of time for delays and budget
overuns. I mean Wembley Stadium was still on schedule right up until
February according to Multiplex.

Kevin

Old August 30th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Kev wrote

Its very early days though so plenty of time for delays and budget
overuns. I mean Wembley Stadium was still on schedule right up until
February according to Multiplex.

Actually it's already about 5 years late - it was held up by among other
things by that objection about a dear old viaduct in Shoreditch.

E.