Old August 22nd 06, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus strike Sunday to Tuesday

Does anyone know which routes will be affected?

Old August 23rd 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:54:33 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Does anyone know which routes will be affected?

I know Firsts service controllers in west London and Orpington are on
strike over that period, but I'm not aware of any drivers/platform
staff being involved.

Old August 24th 06, 12:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Thomas Covenant wrote:
I know Firsts service controllers in west London and Orpington are on
strike over that period, but I'm not aware of any drivers/platform
staff being involved.

I wonder if it's one of these peculiar strikes where managers are used
to cover controllers duties, the passengers barely notice and the
employer saves a bob or two by not having to pay the controllers?
--
gordon