Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 11th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default oyster journey history no more

A perennial topic here it seems.

I have a registered oyster card with PAYG credit on it, but I don't use
auto top up, because I am a long way from any fixed validators. For the
same reason I have never bought PAYG online. Oystercard.com tells me
that people like me don't get access to our journey history online [1].

But in the past, before the special people started to be able to get
their journey history online, there was a feature on oystercard.com
whereby anyone with a registered card, however they added credit to it,
could be *emailed* a PDF of their recent journey history. I have such a
PDF to prove this...

Does this facility still exist, or have they actually removed
functionality in the name of progress?

Yes I know I can still get a journey history from a tube station. If I
was near a tube station, I would use auto top up!

[1]
http://transportforlondon.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/transportforlondon.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2567

--
Larry Lard

The address is real, but unread - please reply to the group