Old August 1st 03, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New Book

Zac wrote:
Hello All

A few weeks ago someone mentioned a new LU book available at the LT
museum priced at £9.99.

Can anyone refresh me about it's title ?

The Spread Of London's Underground by Tim Demuth (which was the title of the
thread).
Suggest you try groups.google.com in future for this sort of search.

Also, see http://www.transportdiversions.com/p...asp?pubid=3910

--
Richard J.

Old August 1st 03, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Zac Zac is offline

Thanks very much for that info Richard J, I appreciate it very much.

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone by using this newsgroup for an
inappropriate purpose/search.

Many thanks, I'll try not to bother you guys again

Hello All

A few weeks ago someone mentioned a new LU book available at the LT
museum priced at £9.99.

Can anyone refresh me about it's title ?

The Spread Of London's Underground by Tim Demuth (which was the title of

the
thread).
Suggest you try groups.google.com in future for this sort of search.

Also, see

http://www.transportdiversions.com/p...asp?pubid=3910

--
Richard J.

New Guiness Book of Record Challenge? CJB London Transport 3 November 27th 12 01:50 PM
New book: Underground Maps After Beck by Maxwell Roberts John Rowland London Transport 17 November 10th 05 12:07 PM
New(ish) book: "Britain's Historic Railway Buildings: An Oxford Gazetteer of Structures and Sites" John Rowland London Transport 1 September 11th 03 05:28 PM
New Book Nick Cooper London Transport 0 August 1st 03 10:32 AM
the book...London under London ronnie biggs London Transport 4 August 1st 03 08:00 AM