Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th 06, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 'Mystery Travellers'

I've been aware of supermaket chains in particular employing "mystery
shoppers" (people who turn up to a shop in normal clothes and assess / rate
the shop and service on a range of factors), but never known of this being
done by London Buses as well. Until I got on a bus this afternoon, where
there was a woman with a little black filofax-style book sat halfway down
the bus ticking and crossing away and adding a couple of notes. If the
operators get extra points for dirty buses and drivers seeing how many OAPs
they can try and help fall over before they can find a seat, then someone's
doing quite well this afternoon...