Old November 8th 06, 01:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cross River Tram Consultation

"We have had a
real focus on making the ward safe for children, and our work will be
ruined. The community is formed by people meeting on the pavements
outside the schools and they wouldn't be able to do that."

rest of ludicrous nonsensical ranting snipped

I love the idea that the streets of Somers Town are "safe for
children". I know the area well and it's one of the least safe North
London.

Old November 21st 06, 07:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Bob is offline

http://www.mayorwatch.co.uk/news.php...article_id=484

Consultation exercise begins today.