Old January 6th 07, 06:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default "Passenger action"

In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
At the end of the day, I'm in charge of that train and I like to know
what's going on on it.

I for one am really glad you feel like that. The driver of the bombed
number 30 bus on 7 July seemed to have the same attitude to those on his
vehicle. I for one find that really comforting and hope its a
widespread view.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk

Old January 25th 07, 06:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:32:45 +0000, James Farrar
wrote:

On 1 Jan 2007 11:07:28 -0800, "Martin Deutsch"
wrote:

I was at Finsbury Park at around 0340 when the platform announcer told
us that there wouldn't be any eastbound Piccadilly services for a while
"due to a fight in progress on a train at Caledonian Road." He went on
to say that BTP were on their way, and the train wouldn't be going
anywhere until they were happy that the situation had been resolved.
(He did also point out that the delays were beyond their control...)

While I was waiting for an N29 outside, I heard the station PA was
announcing that the problems were due to "passenger action".

As for a Customer Charter claim, does that really count when NatWest
paid your fare?

Well, this is what we'll find out

It's no different, from my POV, than any other journey I make, since I
have an annual travelcard, hence...

I am pleased to report that a £3 voucher arrived in the post this
morning