Old February 14th 07, 08:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster top up?

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

Old February 14th 07, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:53:14 GMT, wrote:

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

Go to your nearest Oyster Ticket Stop? or LU station if you have one
nearby.

http://www.tfl-ticketlocator.co.uk/

--
Paul C

Old February 14th 07, 09:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:53:14 GMT, wrote:

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the
credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

Go to your nearest Oyster Ticket Stop? or LU station if you have one
nearby.

http://www.tfl-ticketlocator.co.uk/

--
Paul C

Woops forgot about them.

Old February 14th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

typed

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the
credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

I think you can do this online. You might have to register your Oyster
first, then specify a station where you'll pick up your top-up. I don't
know if this will work on buses yet.

Otherwise, you could just find a local convenience shop which does Oyster...
...or a Ticket Stop first thing in the morning...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Old February 14th 07, 09:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
typed

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the
credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

I think you can do this online. You might have to register your Oyster
first, then specify a station where you'll pick up your top-up. I don't
know if this will work on buses yet.

Otherwise, you could just find a local convenience shop which does
Oyster...
..or a Ticket Stop first thing in the morning...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Yeah I usually do it online but the website is down at the moment.

Old February 14th 07, 09:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

typed

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message
typed

Any ideas as to how I can top up by tomorrow morning?

https://sales.oystercard.com/lul/maintenance.html

Tried calling 0845 330 9876 and the offices are closed. I require the
credit
to be on my Oyster card by 9:30am.

I think you can do this online. You might have to register your Oyster
first, then specify a station where you'll pick up your top-up. I don't
know if this will work on buses yet.

Otherwise, you could just find a local convenience shop which does
Oyster...
..or a Ticket Stop first thing in the morning...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

Yeah I usually do it online but the website is down at the moment.

That's a nuisance.

Off to the newsagent ASAP then...

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.

Old February 15th 07, 07:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message

[...]

Just checked the Oyster website and it still seems to be down.

Old February 15th 07, 08:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london

typed

Just checked the Oyster website and it still seems to be down.

I think it is. I tried to see if my patner's trip on Monday 12 Feb was
on journey history (included an Auto Top-Up) but it had not yet
reappeared.

They only sent the email informing of the Auto Top-Up yesterday, which
is a little late.

Unimpressed.

Hope you top up somehow. I suppose you're on your way now...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.