Old March 7th 07, 11:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Poland - England transport and sale Cooperation ?

Welcome,

We're transportation company providing professional freight services,
both international and in Poland, specializing in flat-bed transport of
goods.

We also provide moving service, fully handling relocation within
country as well as abroad.

We're competent, consequent and work without fail in order to satisfy
our customers with our services..

We ensure professional and honest service, at the same time
maintaining low and stable prices for our frequent customers.

OFFER

Our trucks can transport shipments up to 3.5 ton of weight and 38 m3.
We're using primarily Mercedes-Benz cars.
We're insured by Koszalin Insurance Company "Warta" for up
to $150.000 OCP.

Ouer companny also sells and transport towbars to manny different
europe countries. Right now we are looking for new custommers to
startup cooperation at this brand.

We can also buy food at Poland and sale at England for verry occasional
prices to the Polish and English groceries.

ROUTES

Our transportation services cover the whole country.
We also deliver goods to all countries in Europe.

Right now we are looking for other companies to cooperate on the route
North Poland - England and return and Danmark - North Poland.

CONTACT

WintonTrans Transportation Company
75-543 Koszalin
ul. Matejki 16/4