Old April 5th 07, 02:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kev Kev is offline

Default Parking at Watford Met

Does anybody know what it is like parking here? I gather there are
only about 50 spaces and these fill up by 7.30. I also imagine that
since there is no on street parking for some distance that if the car
park does get full you are stuffed.
I need to get to Neasden which wont be too much of a problem down the
M1 and A406.

Kevin

Old April 5th 07, 03:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Apr 5, 3:28 pm, "Kev" wrote:
Does anybody know what it is like parking here? I gather there are
only about 50 spaces and these fill up by 7.30. I also imagine that
since there is no on street parking for some distance that if the car
park does get full you are stuffed.
I need to get to Neasden which wont be too much of a problem down the
M1 and A406.

Kevin

Croxley has a bigger car park.