Old April 17th 07, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Islam Is The True Religion

Islam, the religion of peace. Unless anyone disagrees...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/6564629.stm

We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
Allah is great!

Old April 18th 07, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , Ray O Vac writes
We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
Allah is great!

Says a battery.
--
Clive.
Old April 18th 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Clive." wrote in message
In message , Ray O Vac writes
We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
Allah is great!

Says a battery.
--
Clive.

I believe Ray-O-vac were those nasty cheap far eastern batteries that only
lasted a few minutes before they packed up!
I wonder if he's trying to tell us something??

Hugh.

why...islam? msk2000 London Transport 0 December 27th 07 05:19 AM
Islam Is The True Spam Helen Deborah Vecht London Transport 0 April 18th 07 11:38 AM
Islam Is The True Religion Paul Cummins London Transport 0 April 18th 07 10:17 AM
TfL 70% claim - can this be true? Jase London Transport 23 November 9th 04 03:00 PM