Old June 16th 07, 12:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thames Clippers O2 Express Timetable Published

I notice that Thames Clippers have now announced details of their long
anticipated O2 Express boat service to the O2 (former Millennium
Dome).

http://www.thamesclippers.com/article/commuter/166

I have to say that as a long standing customer of theirs I'm really
disappointed. As a fast boat service to and from the O2 the
frequencies and speed of the service look great as is the fact that
the last boat back to town runs at 0130 (and at 0500 when there's an
after show party). My main disappointment though is that there are no
stopping services and that the service only calls at piers already
served by the Jubilee Line i.e. Waterloo and London Bridge. A late
night service from Savoy to Greenland or Masthouse would surely have
been well used. The service has obviously been designed to provide a
service to the main line terminals using only two boats. FIngers
crossed we'll see some improvements in the summer commuter timetable.

I'm pretty sure the initial blurb promised a 15 minute service calling
at Canary Wharf and Greenwich - maybe this is yet to be announced. Any
one know any more?