Old July 5th 07, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Central Line Train Off The Road

Tube train derails in rush hour

A London Underground (LU) train has derailed during the morning rush
hour, police have said.

Up to six carriages came off the rails on the westbound Central Line
between Mile End and Bethnal Green stations at about 0900 BST.

There are no reports of injuries, according to a British Transport
Police (BTP) spokesman.

Central Line services are suspended between Leytonstone and Liverpool
Street, causing minor delays.

Old July 5th 07, 09:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london

contrex wrote:
Tube train derails in rush hour

A London Underground (LU) train has derailed during the morning rush
hour, police have said.

Up to six carriages came off the rails on the westbound Central Line
between Mile End and Bethnal Green stations at about 0900 BST.

There are no reports of injuries, according to a British Transport
Police (BTP) spokesman.

Central Line services are suspended between Leytonstone and Liverpool
Street, causing minor delays.

LU report timed at 10:12: "CENTRAL LINE: Suspended between Leytonstone and
Liverpool Street due to a derailed train in the Mile End area. Severe delays
are occurring on the rest of the line." Also that Mile End ststion has been
closed.

--
Richard J.

Old July 5th 07, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

BBC page now says passenger has leg injury, there may have been
obstruction on track.

Old July 5th 07, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I hope they won't close it for several months again... :-|

Old July 5th 07, 09:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 5, 10:43 am, alex_t wrote:
I hope they won't close it for several months again... :-|

No, that was several years ago. Things are much worse with H&S now,
it'll probably be shut until 2025.

Neill

Old July 5th 07, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 5, 10:46 am, verbena wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:43 am, alex_t wrote:

I hope they won't close it for several months again... :-|

No, that was several years ago. Things are much worse with H&S now,
it'll probably be shut until 2025.

Neill

Something probably fell of the train ahead......

ERU out there more cash for Tubelines

Old July 5th 07, 09:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london

ERU out there more cash for Tubelines

Tubelines?

Old July 5th 07, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 5, 10:53 am, alex_t wrote:
ERU out there more cash for Tubelines

Tubelines?

The Infraco company that looks after the Picc, Jub and Northern lines
amongst other things.

Also incident train nearly finished being detrained

Old July 5th 07, 10:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london

The Infraco company that looks after the Picc, Jub and Northern lines
amongst other things.

Also incident train nearly finished being detrained

I know what Tubelines is, I just didn't understand how "ERU out"
applies to Tubelines in the context of the current derailment on the
MetroNet line.

Old July 5th 07, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 5, 11:04 am, alex_t wrote:
The Infraco company that looks after the Picc, Jub and Northern lines
amongst other things.

Also incident train nearly finished being detrained

I know what Tubelines is, I just didn't understand how "ERU out"
applies to Tubelines in the context of the current derailment on the
MetroNet line.

The ERU will attend the incident.

As an aside Metronet still havent been paid for the extra work
following the Chancery Lane derailment.