Old July 9th 07, 04:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Underground posters?

Hi,

Any idea where I can get my hands on some of the Tour de France posters that
were on the tubes?

Thanks

Old July 9th 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 9, 5:12 pm, "elyob" wrote:
Hi,

Any idea where I can get my hands on some of the Tour de France posters that
were on the tubes?

Thanks

Either phone up the customer service centre (but be quick) or pop into
your local station and ask the Station Supervisor. They might just be
able to sort one for you, before they get changed and probably thrown
away.

Old July 11th 07, 01:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 10, 6:55?pm, wrote:
On 9 Jul, 17:12, "elyob" wrote:

Hi,

Any idea where I can get my hands on some of the Tour de France posters that
were on the tubes?

Thanks

ebay

I think they are all available at the London Transport Museum - they
certainly have Tour De France posters available on their website, but
whether these are the same as those displayed on the Underground or
not I couldn't say.

Marc.

Old July 11th 07, 01:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 10, 6:55?pm, wrote:
On 9 Jul, 17:12, "elyob" wrote:

Hi,

Any idea where I can get my hands on some of the Tour de France posters
that
were on the tubes?

Thanks

ebay

I think they are all available at the London Transport Museum - they
certainly have Tour De France posters available on their website, but
whether these are the same as those displayed on the Underground or
not I couldn't say.

Marc.

Thanks, I went to the museum ... these are big posters which is a shame as
difficult to find frames and somewhere to put them!

On ebay some bloke is getting £50 a piece, but £9.95 at the museum!

Old posters discovered in Notting Hill Tube Station Recliner[_2_] London Transport 9 February 25th 13 03:12 PM
Undergound Posters exhibition in Cockfosters John Rowland London Transport 0 November 3rd 06 01:19 PM
Platform Art Posters Simon London Transport 1 September 26th 05 10:39 AM
Underground Stations that don't have the letters from Underground in them Kevin London Transport 4 September 3rd 04 10:28 PM
TfL cycling (on-yer-bike posters) spot-the-problem quiz Simon Hewison London Transport 19 May 3rd 04 05:21 PM