Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 07, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses

Default Strange buttons on Bendy buses

On Jul 16, 9:41 pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:35:01 -0700, MIG
wrote:

On the top deck of double deckers there used to only be one bell push,
at the top of the stairs.

Some buses used to have a strip on each side reachable from every
seat. In that regard we've gone backwards...

Neil

--
Neil Williams

Bring back the bell cord that used to hang from the roof along the
whole deck.

Francis