Old September 4th 07, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Central line tomorrow

Paul Corfield wrote:

When it
takes everyone 4 hours to get to and from work instead of 2-3 hours then
the public will get revolting.

I'd imagine anyone stuck on the crush-loaded trains today would have
found the public revolting already. I can't even imagine how revolting
they will be by next week.
--
Michael Hoffman
Old September 4th 07, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:24:16 +0100, Michael Hoffman
wrote:

I'd imagine anyone stuck on the crush-loaded trains today would have
found the public revolting already. I can't even imagine how revolting
they will be by next week.

Don't know, but I walked to avoid the rammed buses (normally the bus
is the civilised way to go, with almost a guaranteed seat...)

Neil

--
Neil Williams