London Banter

-   -   Central line tomorrow (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5610-central-line-tomorrow.html)

No Name September 3rd 07 08:35 PM

Central line tomorrow

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

Ryan[_2_] September 3rd 07 08:47 PM

Central line tomorrow

wrote in message
Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

Is Bob Crowe a saint??

No Name September 3rd 07 08:53 PM

Central line tomorrow

"Ryan" ??? wrote in message ...

wrote in message
Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

Is Bob Crowe a saint??

Who is Bob Crowe?

alex_t September 3rd 07 08:59 PM

Central line tomorrow

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

No.

Adrian September 3rd 07 09:05 PM

Central line tomorrow

) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

Is Bob Crowe a saint??

Who is Bob Crowe?

The RMT union leader responsible for the Central line not running tomorrow,
Wednesday or Thursday - and, if you're really lucky, half of next week.

No Name September 3rd 07 09:05 PM

Central line tomorrow

"alex_t" wrote in message
ups.com...

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

No.

Thanks thats all I wanted to know.

eastender September 3rd 07 09:16 PM

Central line tomorrow

Adrian wrote in
. 245.131:

Who is Bob Crowe?

The RMT union leader responsible for the Central line not running
tomorrow, Wednesday or Thursday - and, if you're really lucky, half of
next week.

So you didn't spot the spelling mistake. Well, if you keep on going you'll
get something right - eventually.

E.

Paul Corfield September 3rd 07 10:06 PM

Central line tomorrow

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:35:34 GMT, wrote:

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

None at all unless there is a miracle and the strike action gets called
off for some reason. Personally I can't see anything happening this
week as Mr Crow will wish to make his point.
--
Paul C

James Farrar September 4th 07 12:15 AM

Central line tomorrow

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:06:16 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:35:34 GMT, wrote:

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

None at all unless there is a miracle and the strike action gets called
off for some reason. Personally I can't see anything happening this
week as Mr Crow will wish to make his point.

s/make his point/get his face on the TV some more.

(I understand that you have to remain politically correct in your
postings, so do not expect an agreement or a disagreement with my
comment!)

Colin Rosenstiel September 4th 07 12:32 AM

Central line tomorrow

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:35:34 GMT, wrote:

Are there likely to be any Central line trains tomorrow?

None at all unless there is a miracle and the strike action gets called
off for some reason. Personally I can't see anything happening this
week as Mr Crow will wish to make his point.

And next week?

--
Colin Rosenstiel