London Banter

-   -   Flash Mobbing (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/568-flash-mobbing.html)

Joe Patrick August 18th 03 11:16 AM

Flash Mobbing

With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head. Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out

Darren August 18th 03 11:37 AM

Flash Mobbing

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.

Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such

as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to

do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?

Station Security would probably call the police, who would somehow manage to
find large amounts of backup/Helicopters/riot squad and have everyone
dragged away for terrorist activities/rioting or something silly

Tim Rogers August 18th 03 11:38 AM

Flash Mobbing

"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.

Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such

as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to

do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out
http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk

What about taking photos of security staff???

---

Bondee August 18th 03 12:21 PM

Flash Mobbing

"Darren" wrote in message
"Joe Patrick" wrote in message
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head.

Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such

as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where

loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to

do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?

Station Security would probably call the police, who would somehow manage

find large amounts of backup/Helicopters/riot squad and have everyone
dragged away for terrorist activities/rioting or something silly

They'd bring in a farmer and his collie to round the flash mobbers up like
the sheep they are.

Darren August 18th 03 12:24 PM

Flash Mobbing

"Bondee" wrote in message
They'd bring in a farmer and his collie to round the flash mobbers up like
the sheep they are.

lol, how about Tony Martin? I'm sure he could break up a crowd quite well

Tim Fenton August 18th 03 01:48 PM

Flash Mobbing

Darren wrote in message

Station Security would probably call the police, who would somehow

manage to
find large amounts of backup/Helicopters/riot squad and have everyone
dragged away for terrorist activities/rioting or something silly

Don't be daft, you'd at least have to all shout "free Tibet" half a
dozen times first g

--
Tim

Bondee August 18th 03 02:00 PM

Flash Mobbing

"Tim Fenton" wrote in message

Darren wrote in message

Station Security would probably call the police, who would somehow

manage to
find large amounts of backup/Helicopters/riot squad and have everyone
dragged away for terrorist activities/rioting or something silly

Don't be daft, you'd at least have to all shout "free Tibet" half a
dozen times first g

"FREE TIBET!!!"

....with every packet of Kellogs Cornflakes.
: )

Sam Wilson August 18th 03 02:27 PM

Flash Mobbing

In article , Bondee
wrote:

"FREE TIBET!!!"

...with every packet of Kellogs Cornflakes.
: )

Must be one of the offers you have to send off for - you'd never get it
in the packet.

Sam

Cast_Iron August 18th 03 02:40 PM

Flash Mobbing

"Sam Wilson" wrote in message
In article , Bondee
wrote:

"FREE TIBET!!!"

...with every packet of Kellogs Cornflakes.
: )

Must be one of the offers you have to send off for - you'd never get it
in the packet.

How many cut-out tokens would be needed?

John Mullen August 18th 03 02:58 PM

Flash Mobbing

"Darren" wrote in message
"Bondee" wrote in message
They'd bring in a farmer and his collie to round the flash mobbers up

like
the sheep they are.

lol, how about Tony Martin? I'm sure he could break up a crowd quite well

Hmm, well maybe if it was a crowd of unarmed teenagers with their backs to
him and he had a gun he would have a chance...

John