Old October 7th 07, 11:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OT- Borough

I popped through the King James Street / Belvedere Buildings area on
Saturday, and there were about half a dozen unsavoury characters hanging
around. I guessed they were selling drugs, or their bottoms. On the Sunday
there were still a few there, and there was a child reloading what looked
like a rifle. What's going on?

Old October 8th 07, 01:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london

John Rowland wrote:
I popped through the King James Street / Belvedere Buildings area on
Saturday, and there were about half a dozen unsavoury characters hanging
around. I guessed they were selling drugs, or their bottoms. On the Sunday
there were still a few there, and there was a child reloading what looked
like a rifle. What's going on?

Man, you has just strayed sarf of da rivva, innit!

ESB
Old October 8th 07, 10:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:46:54 +0100, Ernst S Blofeld
wrote:

John Rowland wrote:
I popped through the King James Street / Belvedere Buildings area on
Saturday, and there were about half a dozen unsavoury characters
hanging around. I guessed they were selling drugs, or their bottoms. On
the Sunday there were still a few there, and there was a child
reloading what looked like a rifle. What's going on?

Man, you has just strayed sarf of da rivva, innit!

I demand a new keyboard, this one's covered with coffee now!

--
Fig
Old October 8th 07, 10:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"Ernst S Blofeld" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:
I popped through the King James Street / Belvedere Buildings area on
Saturday, and there were about half a dozen unsavoury characters hanging
around. I guessed they were selling drugs, or their bottoms. On the
Sunday there were still a few there, and there was a child reloading what
looked like a rifle. What's going on?

Man, you has just strayed sarf of da rivva, innit!

ESB

This degenerate behavior is happening all over London on a daily basis,where
I live in the North London borough of Haringey my elderly neighbour was
threatened by youths with a handgun after he remonstrated with them for
deliberately setting their Staffordshire Pitbull type dog on his cat &
killing it,I called the police who took half an hour to turn up & when they
did eventually arrive they just shrugged & didn't even want descriptions of
these thugs,I asked a sergeant what he was going to do about it & he mumbled
something about not enough evidence,however Haringey council are very good
at threatening homeowners with custodial sentences for wheelie bin offences
& non payment of council tax & of course parking,which now carries the
death penalty.

Old October 8th 07, 11:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

I guessed they were selling their bottoms.

What is that supposed to mean?

Old October 8th 07, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

alex_t wrote:

I guessed they were selling their bottoms.

What is that supposed to mean?

There's a big market in illegal bottom transplants. I myself made my first
million by replacing my own youthful hind with Bernard Manning's cast off.

I'm not talking about a gang here. I'm talking about half a dozen youngish
men, not teenagers - different races, all very poor looking, not talking to
each other or hanging together, just all choosing to loiter in the same back
street. Logically they were either customers waiting for a supplier or
suppliers waiting for a customer.

Old October 8th 07, 04:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I'm not talking about a gang here. I'm talking about half a dozen youngish
men, not teenagers - different races, all very poor looking, not talking to
each other or hanging together, just all choosing to loiter in the same back
street. Logically they were either customers waiting for a supplier or
suppliers waiting for a customer.

Probably drugs - it is South London after all!