Old November 6th 07, 10:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default "Queen to open St Pancras station" today

On 6 Nov, 10:54, "Paul Scott" wrote:
That was my thought initially, someone's posted a link to those logos in the
past, but at the moment St Pancras isn't run by NR. Was it before the
rebuild, or did MML run it like the other 'minor' stations such as
Marylebone (Chiltern) and Fenchurch St (c2c)?

St Pancras (the entire current complex) has, for a very long time,
been run by London & Continental (I don't know for certain who will
run the low level platforms). Midland MainLine's station licence for
St Pancras expired on 6th June 2000.

PhilD

Old November 6th 07, 10:21 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

On 6 Nov, 11:15, PhilD wrote:

St Pancras (the entire current complex) has, for a very long time,
been run by London & Continental (I don't know for certain who will
run the low level platforms). Midland MainLine's station licence for
St Pancras expired on 6th June 2000.

(Sorry, I forgot to add...)

The ORR website has MML and Thameslink as access beneficiaries of
L&C's St Pancras station, but L&C does not appear to be a station
licence holder.

PhilD