Old August 21st 03, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Default oyster record card

Hello - I've just renewed (I think) my Oyster card for the first time by
swiping it at my designated top up station, but I was wondering what the
situation with the "Record Card" is since it's now out of date?

When I've tried to buy a zone extension at a BR ticket office they seem to
want to see the Record Card (presumably to check I have the other zones) -
is the zone information on the record card enough now cos it's out of date
now - or should I have expected to receive a new Record Card?

TIA
Rob

-- relieve me of MYDIGNITY to reply --