Old December 6th 07, 06:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Pig's Ear

On at Ocean, Hackney - I'm going tomorrow night - anyone else?

E.

Old December 6th 07, 07:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:
On at Ocean, Hackney - I'm going tomorrow night - anyone else?

Ocean? Pig's Ear? Does this have anything to do with transport in London?
--
Richard J.

Old December 6th 07, 10:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Richard J. wrote:

eastender wrote:

On at Ocean, Hackney - I'm going tomorrow night - anyone else?

Ocean? Pig's Ear? Does this have anything to do with transport in London?

Googling for as long as it took you to write that reply told me it's a
real ale and cider festival.

Nothing to do with transport in London, but i suspect there is significant
overlap between transport buffs and beer buffs.

Anyway, i'm not going - work christmas bash.

tom

--
Osteoclasts = monsters from the DEEP -- Andrew
Old December 7th 07, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

A pig's ear is a small lens on the side of each larger signal lens, which
allows the driver to see what the actual aspect is if he has pulled up very
close to a signal. It helps to avoid any confusion, and thus mistakes.

h.li...

Old December 9th 07, 12:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

eastender wrote:

On at Ocean, Hackney - I'm going tomorrow night - anyone else?

Ocean? Pig's Ear? Does this have anything to do with transport in London?

Googling for as long as it took you to write that reply told me it's a
real ale and cider festival.

Nothing to do with transport in London, but i suspect there is significant
overlap between transport buffs and beer buffs.

Sorry - I meant to post this in the real ale group. And that was before
I'd drunk anything.

E.

Old December 9th 07, 01:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, eastender wrote:

eastender wrote:

On at Ocean, Hackney - I'm going tomorrow night - anyone else?

Ocean? Pig's Ear? Does this have anything to do with transport in London?

Googling for as long as it took you to write that reply told me it's a
real ale and cider festival.

Nothing to do with transport in London, but i suspect there is significant
overlap between transport buffs and beer buffs.

Sorry - I meant to post this in the real ale group. And that was before
I'd drunk anything.

Aha. Perhaps all the discussion of the problems with SPILL confused you?

tom

--
The most successful people are those who are good at plan B. --
James Yorke
Old December 9th 07, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Tom Anderson wrote:

Aha. Perhaps all the discussion of the problems with SPILL confused you?

Posshibly.

E.