Old December 16th 07, 09:47 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.local.thames-valley,uk.transport.london

Default DofT Deliberately Witholding Documents Heathrow Expansion?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:03:45 -0800 (PST), CJB
wrote in :
===

http://195.200.129.17/HeathrowCatalogue/Basket.aspx

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.

===

This is appalling and utter incompetence.

Oh, for heaven's sake! I get that message all the time, especially
at CERN and they _invented_ the WWW. I also get it at work when I try to
look at the list of suspect e-mails they've sequestered for me. It's just
your browser in hyper-sensitive mode, and webmasters who haven't figured
out yet that modern browsers report such lapses.

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. ] Room 40-1-B12, CERN