Old January 10th 08, 05:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default The Moslem Arab civilization

Righteous Islam has raised the degree of science and scientists, and
urged us to seek for knowledge, its main miracle is a "book" it is the
Holy Koran ".and one of its verses "Read by the Name of your Lord ".
We, the Arabs and Muslims, the men of pedigree in science, once we led
the humanity to glory and strength, thanks to a liberal group of Arabs
and Muslims scientists who held the torches and lit the darkness of
the ignorance when Europe was in the darkness . Perhaps, on the
scientific hand, our nations are the richest in heritage. Some
civilizations followed successively which we had modeled after and
taken care. We did that scientific and humane duty towards all the
humanity.

Once the Arabic language was the international scientific language, it
monopolized all the scientific issues; they might only spread in it.
Yes, once Arabic language was the international one in that field and
the modern western civilization, during its peak of glory era, owed
to Arab Islamic civilization which intensively contributed in
developing the western though via what the Europeans had exerted in
the middle ages to translate Arabic issues, that knowledge they had
absorbed, science obtained from radiation centers of the Arabs and
Islamic civilization as Andalusia and Sicily, during the crusade
wars, invading eastern south of Europe by the hands of Ottomans empire
into various European languages. And it is our probity of duty
clinging to our necks, we the successors of Arab Muslims, to hold the
torch once more on the same way and lead the humanity as our ancestors
had done previously.

The western assault on the Arab Islamic civilization nowadays and its
synchronous with the barbarian savagery aggression on the Arab and
Muslim nations of the western ally nations and which is called
terrorism contention war .. It is in fact a new crusade war. It may be
a lesson and an exhortation and a warning to us, the Arabs and
Muslims; Not to doze again, not to leave the leadership from our hands
and to make science our first and last means because it is the reason
for strength and development and ascending glory stairs to cope with
the convoy and equal them, then we maybe lead them on the runway to
development and highness as our ancestors had done previously.

The science historians of Arab have agreed that the first human three
teachers were "Aristotle the Greek", "Al Farabi the Turkish Muslim",
"and Ibn Siena (Avicenna) the Bokhary Muslim". "Al Farabi (870-950 AD)
one of the most famous Islamic philosophers and one of human thinking
source whether in the East or the West. The scientific boards in the
world celebrated for passing 1000 years on his death in the fifties of
the 20th century.

Ibn Siena ( 980-1063 A.D) one of the pathfinders of the human thinking
in an era considered a one of the brightest in the Islamic scientific
civilization when Ibn Siena, Ibn Elhaytham and Al-biruni glared in its
sky. Western scientists rushed to Ibn Siena's books to translate them
into Latin and nearly all his books were translated into every
language.

Other philosophies were affected by his philosophy, Dante the Italian
considered him equivalent to HIPPOCRATES and Galen in medicine. George
Sarton in his book " The old science and the modern civilization"
said about Ibn Alhaytham that he was the greatest physics Muslim
scientist and one of the greatest who worked with telescopes (light)
during all eras. The moral foundations of Ibn Alhaytham, the Arab
Egyptian (965 -1038 A.D), was" Preferring the rightness not tending
with affection". It was the manners of the great scientist. Don’t we
see him a model to be followed after a millennium of his era? Also Abu
Rehan Albayruni (963 -1048A.D) the Muslin Afghani distinguished by a
rare mentality whereas the orientalist Sakhao said about Albayruni “He
was the greatest scientific mentality in history and one of the
greatest minds appeared in the world. He was the greatest scientist in
his period and one of the greatest scientists in all eras. The
American orientalist “Eryopop” said “At any list contains the names on
the greatest scientists, the Albayruni’s name must have a high
position”.

Ibn Roushd ( Averroes ) the Arab Andalusian philosopher (1126 - 1198
A.D), that Europe knew as (Averroes). "Ram Landau" said in his book
"The Arab's merits on the European renaissance" "The western
philosophers could have never reached their level we see today unless
they had obtained the results of Ibn Roushd's researches in
philosophy.