Old January 10th 08, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Eddie Izzard at the Bank

I am pretty sure there is a standard station announcement at Bank done
by Eddie Izzard. I heard it on the Northern Line platform. There used
to be one at Hammersmith by Arthur Smith.

Old January 18th 08, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jan 10, 7:42*pm, Offramp wrote:
I am pretty sure there is a standard station announcement at Bank done
by Eddie Izzard. I heard it on the Northern Line platform. There used
to be one at Hammersmith by Arthur Smith.

I know what you mean!!! Its gotta to be Eddie Izzard - that's been
bugging me since Xmas. Is there anyway this can be found out?
Old January 18th 08, 06:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jan 18, 2:37 pm, wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:42 pm, Offramp wrote:

I am pretty sure there is a standard station announcement at Bank done
by Eddie Izzard. I heard it on the Northern Line platform. There used
to be one at Hammersmith by Arthur Smith.

I know what you mean!!! Its gotta to be Eddie Izzard - that's been
bugging me since Xmas. Is there anyway this can be found out?

There is no need to find out my angel.
We are aware in our ow hearts,,,,

Southbound train via Bank terminating at Kennington? Sir Benjamin Nunn London Transport 6 December 13th 04 11:13 PM
Bank bodies webmaster London Transport 6 August 30th 04 11:39 AM
Oyster at Bank Matthew London Transport 26 July 17th 04 07:33 PM
Morden via the Bank Clive D. W. Feather London Transport 5 January 13th 04 04:30 PM
Getting from Finchley to Bank with no Northern Line Andy Coleman London Transport 5 October 23rd 03 07:43 PM