London Banter

-   -   Victoria - Waterloo (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/652-victoria-waterloo.html)

K September 2nd 03 01:05 PM

Victoria - Waterloo

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:03:19 +0000 (UTC), "Da Man"
wrote:

Whats the best way from Victoria Coach Station to Waterloo Railway Station?
Is it the bus or would I be best getting the tube? and where would I change.
It will be quite early in the morning (7am ish) so any ideas ???

Unfortunately, Victoria coach station isn't near the tube, so if you
have a lot of luggage you'd be better getting a bus (or even a taxi)

Neil Williams September 2nd 03 07:37 PM

Victoria - Waterloo

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:05:33 +0100, K wrote:

Unfortunately, Victoria coach station isn't near the tube, so if you
have a lot of luggage you'd be better getting a bus (or even a taxi)

IIRC there is a direct bus from out front, not sure of the number
though.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.