Old September 2nd 03, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Victoria - Waterloo

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:03:19 +0000 (UTC), "Da Man"
wrote:

Whats the best way from Victoria Coach Station to Waterloo Railway Station?
Is it the bus or would I be best getting the tube? and where would I change.
It will be quite early in the morning (7am ish) so any ideas ???

Unfortunately, Victoria coach station isn't near the tube, so if you
have a lot of luggage you'd be better getting a bus (or even a taxi)

Old September 2nd 03, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:05:33 +0100, K wrote:

Unfortunately, Victoria coach station isn't near the tube, so if you
have a lot of luggage you'd be better getting a bus (or even a taxi)

IIRC there is a direct bus from out front, not sure of the number
though.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.