Old July 2nd 08, 09:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Twickenham to East Dulwich

All,

can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much a taxi would cost from
Twickenham to near East Dulwich station?

TIA

Old July 2nd 08, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Cheeky" wrote in message

can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much a taxi would cost from
Twickenham to near East Dulwich station?

I would imagine a cab company in Twickenham might be able to!

http://www.city-visitor.com/twickenham/taxis.html

Ian

Old July 3rd 08, 01:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Cheeky wrote:
All,

can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much a taxi would cost from
Twickenham to near East Dulwich station?

Daytime about 35 quid
Nighttime about 43 quid

If you are leaving Twickenham Stadium after an event, the cost could be
considerably more due to the traffic.

Old July 3rd 08, 05:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 02:19:52 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Cheeky wrote:
All,

can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much a taxi would cost from
Twickenham to near East Dulwich station?

Daytime about 35 quid
Nighttime about 43 quid

If you are leaving Twickenham Stadium after an event, the cost could be
considerably more due to the traffic.

Thanks John. I would be!