London Banter

-   -   Meeting place in Luton Airport (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6947-meeting-place-luton-airport.html)

Colin Rosenstiel July 14th 08 11:06 PM

Meeting place in Luton Airport

In article , (magwitch)
wrote:

We used to stay at Carbis Bay campsite... how is the old place
these days?

Much the same as the last time we stayed there. We added a picture of our
granddaughter on the beach at St Ives to the family collection of similar
pictures that includes her mother and grandmother.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

magwitch July 15th 08 09:52 AM

Meeting place in Luton Airport

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article , (magwitch)
wrote:

We used to stay at Carbis Bay campsite... how is the old place
these days?

Much the same as the last time we stayed there. We added a picture of our
granddaughter on the beach at St Ives to the family collection of similar
pictures that includes her mother and grandmother.

That's nice :-)

It was a working farm (hopefully still is) and you could buy fresh eggs
and milk etc. Just like Enid Blyton.

The Natural Philosopher July 15th 08 12:28 PM

Meeting place in Luton Airport

magwitch wrote:
Just like Enid Blyton.

*shudder*..