Old July 14th 08, 11:06 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london

Default Meeting place in Luton Airport

In article , (magwitch)
wrote:

We used to stay at Carbis Bay campsite... how is the old place
these days?

Much the same as the last time we stayed there. We added a picture of our
granddaughter on the beach at St Ives to the family collection of similar
pictures that includes her mother and grandmother.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Old July 15th 08, 09:52 AM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article , (magwitch)
wrote:

We used to stay at Carbis Bay campsite... how is the old place
these days?

Much the same as the last time we stayed there. We added a picture of our
granddaughter on the beach at St Ives to the family collection of similar
pictures that includes her mother and grandmother.

That's nice :-)

It was a working farm (hopefully still is) and you could buy fresh eggs
and milk etc. Just like Enid Blyton.
Old July 15th 08, 12:28 PM posted to cam.misc,uk.transport.london

magwitch wrote:
Just like Enid Blyton.

*shudder*..